Interpretation and Definitions
InterpretationThe words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Country refers to: France. Please note that Anahata Project is a french company which applies French and European laws.
- Anahata Project refers to Anahata Project company.
- Anahata Project website refers to Anahata Project, accessible from anahataproject.com.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on User computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of User browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Anahata Project such as a computer, a smartphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Anahata Project or from the Anahata Project infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- User means the individual accessing or using the Anahata Project, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Anahata Project, as applicable.
Types of collected Data
Anahata Project, represented by the data protection representative Catalina BOUCHU, processes the data collected in order to contact Users if they have requested it on the contact form and to ensure the proper functioning of the anahataproject.com website.
Personal DataWhile using Anahata Project website, Anahata Project may ask User to provide with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify User. Personally identifiable information include:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
Usage DataUsage Data is collected automatically when using the Anahata Project website.
Usage Data may include information such as User Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Anahata Project website that User visit, the time and date of User visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Anahata Project website may also collect information that User browser sends whenever User visit it or when User access it by or through a mobile device.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about User preferences or User activity on Anahata Project website. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how User can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?“.
- Beacons. Certain sections of Anahata Project website and emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Anahata Project only use essential session Cookies :
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administred by : Anahata Project
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide User with Anahata Project available through the Anahata Project website and to enable User to use some of its features. Without these Cookies, the Anahata Project that User have asked for cannot be provided, and Anahata Project only use these Cookies to provide User with those Anahata Project.
Use of User Personal Data
Disclosure of User Personal Data
Law enforcementUnder certain circumstances, the Anahata Project may be required to disclose User Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirementsThe Anahata Project may disclose User Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Anahata Project
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Anahata Project
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Anahata Project or the public
- Protect against legal liability
- Security of User Personal Data
The security of User Personal Data is important to Anahata Project, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While Anahata Project strive to use acceptable means to protect User Personal Data, Anahata Project cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other websites
Anahata Project have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The data provided by the User on the contact form are saved in a computerised file by Anahata Project whose data protection officer is:
- BOUCHU Catalina
- Resident: 81500 Lavaur, France
- Telephone number: 07 68 28 87 55
- E-mail address: email@example.com
The processing is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interests of Anahata Project insofar as it is impossible to make contact without this safeguard.
The information collected will not be communicated to any recipient.
User information will be kept for a maximum of 3 years.
The User retains a right of access to his information. The User may access, rectify, request their modification and deletion and exercise his right to limit the processing at any time. To do so, the User may contact Anahata Project :
- By e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Via the contact form available on the home page: anahataproject.com.
Also, the User may withdraw his/her consent to the processing of his/her data at any time or object to the processing of his/her data. The User may also exercise a right to portability of his or her personal data.
If, after contacting Anahata Project, the User notices that his or her "Information Technology and Liberties" rights are not respected, the User may address a complaint to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés or CNIL, 3 Places de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris.
Contact Anahata Project
- By email: email@example.com ;
- By complete the contact form on the home page: https://www.anahataproject.com